Monday, June 29, 2009

Cherish Life and Each Day It Brings


The recent cluster of deaths in the celebrity world, have reminded me just how precious life is. Michael Jackson, a man who seemed larger than life has perished. As a fellow human being, he was just as vulnerable as the rest of us. One minute a person is here and then, suddenly they are gone forever. Let us live each day to the fullest and cherish those who are dear to us. Take steps towards repairing severed relationships. Get rid of the excess baggage in your life that weighs you down.

Whatever your dreams may be, use each day to get a little closer to them. I try to do at least one thing each day to accomplish my goals. Sometimes, when we look at the goal as one large insurmountable thing, it seems unattainable. But if we take steps toward gradually achieving our dreams, the goal may not seem so out of reach. There is a song called “Closer” by Goapele, who has become one of my favorite singers. I listen to it every day as I work towards making my dreams come true. I added a link to it in case you want to listen.

Whatever you do, don’t take life for granted. Don’t let the burdens of the world prevent you from enjoying life. No problem is so great that it can’t be dealt with. All you need is a new attitude and a plan of action. Peace and my God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.